[3D Printing] Response to the latest white paper

Ryan Howard ryan.howard at makerbot.com
Mon Oct 12 18:24:58 UTC 2015

This document was prepared by me an several others at my company. In
general the numbering is meant to match the sections in the the white paper
but since it doesn't mention every section it can appear to be skipping
around.  The paper will make more sense if you read it side by side with
the white paper available here:
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/3d-printing/wd-apple-ipp3d-20150812.pdf

--
Ryan Howard
Software Engineer

MakerBot
241 37th Street, 6A
Brooklyn, NY 11201
T   347 676 3868
M  347 387 4681
W  makerbot.com  |  thingiverse.com
*>   *Leading the Next Industrial Revolution

--
NOTICE: This email may contain information that is confidential or
attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information or trade