[3D Printing] CANCELED: IPP 3D Conference Call tomorrow, September 12, 2016

[3D Printing] CANCELED: IPP 3D Conference Call tomorrow, September 12, 2016

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Sep 11 20:04:48 UTC 2016

All,

Sorry for the late notice, but I have a conflict and need to cancel tomorrow's IPP 3D conference call.

I am close to completing my prototype implementation, and hope to send an email report on it Real Soon Now™. In the meantime, please do review the current prototype draft, work on your own prototypes, email questions and comments, etc.

The next scheduled conference call is September 26th, however I have a conflict for that meeting as well - Paul may be running that meeting in my absence and we will post something about it soon.