[3D Printing] Minutes posted from today's IPP WG conference call

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Sep 20 00:04:19 UTC 2016

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's IPP WG concall to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20160919.pdf

Our next conference call is on Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4pm ET to review 3D printing trends and answer any questions that come up.

The conference call after that will use our new time slot on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 1pm ET to discuss our regular IPP topics.