[3D Printing] Update to IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group (PWG) Privacy Policy

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architec) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu May 24 22:47:59 UTC 2018

Greetings PWG Reflector Subscribers,

At the PWG, a member of the IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization (ISTO), we value our relationship with you and respect your privacy. We understand the importance of the data you have shared with us, and want to ensure that you get the information, content, and experiences that most interest you.

With this in mind, we have updated our privacy policy to meet data standards as outlined by international regulations. This updated privacy policy describes what information we collect, how it is used, and how you can control the use of your data.

We respect and value your time and attention. Thank you for your continued relationship with the IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group and IEEE ISTO.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Smith

   Smith Kennedy
   Chair