[Cloud] Hello!

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 19:03:14 UTC 2010

Well yes, they are all pretty open ended at this point. If someone would
like to propose a sufficiently inclusive but bounded statement, please do.

And, at least in my mind, 2 & 3 are not the same. Despite the impression
given in some advertisements, it appears that Cloud Computing will be used
very much in non-mobile enterprise environments. Therefore, it might be that
the printing aspect may not use the internet at all, although it may be
affected by the interaction over the internet.

Bill Wagner