[Cloud] Draft agenda/slide outline for February Cloud Printing BOF

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Jan 21 15:40:10 UTC 2011

On Jan 20, 2011, at 9:02 AM, William Wagner wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Although this is a great outline, it may give the impression that the PWG were intending to develop a Cloud Printing specification;

It is more my intent to lead the discussions to a decision within the group about a) whether we intend to write any Cloud Printing specifications/recommendations/whitepapers/whatever and b) what the future of the BOF sessions are.

Anyways, most of the content is a review of our previous BOF sessions; the protocol stuff is the only new info, and that is an overview of protocols that are used for existing cloud/cloud-like services.

(and sorry if I didn't make my intent clear...)

believed to be clean.