[Cloud] notes to consider...

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Tue Mar 1 20:18:16 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I meant to attend the most recent phone conference but was tied up --

I think someone needs an action item to update PWG website with the existence of this "now active" working group

There was talk about including "fax in the cloud" and other services as a part of the scope of this working group
(both Michael Sweet and I mentioned it at the face-to-face in Hawaii), but it doesn't seem to be making it in any preliminary
text involving the charter.

Also, does it seem reasonable that any cloud print/fax/other security issues be addressed by the IDS group or will the Cloud
WG handle its' own security issues?

Thanks!
Randy

believed to be clean.