[Cloud] Cloud Imaging WG pages now live

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Mar 29 11:23:10 UTC 2011

Mike,
Might I suggest that the minutes, face to face and teleconference, be
available via a direct link from the main Cloud page.  This is done in
tabular form for WIMS, MFD and SM.  I'm pretty sure we agreed to do this
for all groups at some face to face but I doubt it has been very high on
anyone's list.  I can make the initial edit to the cloud page to make
things easy if you'd like.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster