[Cloud] Fwd: NIST cloud defs

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Apr 15 19:41:16 UTC 2011

Your right about the "copying" but that can be addressed at a later
date.  For the moment; is this the type of definition that was intended?
If not, can you or others suggest a couple to sentence on a definition?

I understand your point on 'Imaging' versus 'Printing/Printer'; but can
we put together a Print/Printing first at then see how to scope it for
Imaging?

Glen