[Cloud] Fwd: NIST cloud defs

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Apr 15 21:40:52 UTC 2011

Mike,

Sorry, I don't agree.  I see no reason to extend or broaden or cripple
the definition imaging when print, scan, copy are well defined and
understood all.  Also, you want to include projectors and displays but
they are like printers, scanners or copiers.  MFD don't do video, audio
and the other technologies involved in modern projectors and displays.
Your definition is growing to include any attached device.  I support
focusing on "Printing" which the PWG name implies we are working instead
of add more and different technologies.