[Cloud] NIST cloud def is now an SP draft

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Apr 28 16:41:56 UTC 2011

Print to PDF file is not *printing*, it is PDF document generation (closest analog in PWG SM would be Transform).

Most portable computers include a printing system and webcam, too, and in many cases you have software running on those computers (CUPS, SANE, etc.) that makes it look like a HCD.

I would much rather focus on the services that are supplied than the physical details of the devices providing them... (otherwise you end up with artificial limits that serve no useful purpose...)

believed to be clean.