[Cloud] Updated PWG Raster Sample Files and RasterView application

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu May 19 23:16:23 UTC 2011

All,

I have uploaded new sample files that correct all of the reported issues to:

	ftp://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/examples/PWGRasterSamples-150dpi-20110518.zip
	ftp://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/examples/PWGRasterSamples-180dpi-20110518.zip

As the filenames indicate, these are 150dpi and 180dpi collections. If there is sufficient interest (and a willing host) I can easily provide higher-resolution sample files as well.

I also updated my RasterView application (v1.3) to specifically handle the newer colorspaces that the prior release did not cover.  It can be downloaded from:

	http://www.easysw.com/~mike/rasterview/

believed to be clean.