[Cloud] Minutes - conference call Monday June 6 2011

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Jun 7 14:26:01 UTC 2011

Bill,  I have reviewed the minutes from the last conference call.

Minutes comments

--- You did a great job of capturing what happen and conclusions from a
complex discussion (great job).

Comments on discussion:

1.	I would suggest changing the name title of the first scenario to

	a.	"Mobile Phone user prints document resident on phone to
local network printer."

                                                               i.
As the scenarios and use case are for PWG in general; just stating a
"local printer" may be confused (at this high level) as a local (direct)
connect printer.

2.	I like the idea that Bill captured on the "pertinent
information" about the scenario.  I would like to suggest a template
idea for scenarios that could be used by someone that was not in
original discussion.

	a.	Section 1 = The actual Scenario
	b.	Section 2 = The pertinent Information, key features and
key concepts
	c.	Section 3 = Variation aspects of the scenario (tablet
versus phone, on the phone data versus by reference data, etc)
	d.	Section 4 = Identifiable Exceptions (mostly error cases)
	e.	Section 5 = Key technologies (that are known at the time
of scenario is written (and could be updated in the future)).
	f.	Section 6 = The list of associate use-case (families)
directly derived from or applicable to the scenario