[Cloud] Minutes - conference call Monday June 6 2011

Ron Nevo rnevo at sea.samsung.com
Tue Jun 7 21:39:34 UTC 2011

Hi All
I think Bill did a great job summarizing the last meeting .
Based on the meeting minutes  I made a draft for two types of scenarios (broad and narrow) depend on how broad are the options to drive the use cases.
Let me know what you think.

Thank You,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC2531.F7905BC0]
Ron Nevo | Senior Manager | Product Marketing
Partners, Solutions, Information Security, Standards and Certifications
Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group-Cloud Imaging
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Enterprise Business Division

85 Challenger Road | Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
P 201.329.6231
C 201.220.5945
samsung.com/business<http://www.samsung.com/business>

For product specs, user manuals, and how-to-guides:
http://www.samsung.com/us/business/printers?prd_ia_url_name_path=it-business-products|printers&landing_yn=N&sort_type=&b2b_b2c_typ_cd=B2B

This email may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you have
received this is error, please delete it without copying or forwarding and notify the
sender of the error by reply email or call Samsung at (201) 229-4000.  Thank you.