[Cloud] Example Scenario/use case for mobile printing, potential cases

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 16:40:15 UTC 2011

Larry, thank you for this scenario/use case and for the format suggestions.
It is gratifying that there have been several good suggestions. I will
withhold any comments since I think Michael Sweet, who has taken on the task
of assembling the scenarios in a uniform way, should have a chance to
comment on  what best fits into his concept of the document. Michael is, I
believe, pretty much engaged with the Apple Developers' conference this week
but should be participating in the  scenarios part of the IPP call next
Monday.

Bill Wagner