[Cloud] RE: Initial PWG Print Job Ticket elements table posted

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Aug 3 21:36:17 UTC 2011

All,

I have cross referenced the table containing all the PWG Print Job
Ticket elements with the PWG Print Job Ticket specification under
development and updated both tables.  Below are the links to the updated
document containing the PWG Print Job Ticket elements table.  Let me
know if you see any mistakes.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/PrintTicketElements20110803.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/PrintTicketElements20110803.docx

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755