[Cloud] Revised charter

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 22:33:33 UTC 2011

In accord with the information in the minutes of the face-to-face Cloud
Meeting minutes of 2 August
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/minutes/cloud-f2f-minutes-20110802.pdf), I
have revised the existing, approved  Cloud Imaging WG charter and posted an
interim draft.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/ch-cloud-charter-20110818-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/ch-cloud-charter-20110818.docx

I sought to make changes in a way consistent with the original. In the
interests of using concall time effectively, I request that those who prefer
different wording or abbreviations post their preferred version, and that
discussion be focused on content. One issue that needs to be resolved is
under comment W1. "Considering that Semantic Model V2 is not yet formalized,
but represents the preferred model, what do we use as a reference? If the to
be issued PJT, do we loose mapping to the SM elements related to printer
description?"

Since the charter already separated out the print and multifunction document
activity milestones, I made no changes to these other than the dates.

(I should also observe the minutes cited above have an incorrect title and
date)

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.