[Cloud] Minutes posted for today's face-to-face meeting

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Wed Dec 7 18:23:35 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I'm assuming all of this job ticket discussion is reusable outside of "Cloud" applications ?  Or we only talking about "Cloud-specific" attributes of print-job-tickets ?

If this discussion is NOT cloud-specific, then I would hope that this discussion does not artificially bog down the progress of a Cloud Printing solution...

R.

On Dec 7, 2011, at 9:56 AM, Michael Sweet wrote:

> All,
>
> I have posted the minutes from today's face-to-face to:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/minutes/cloud-f2f-minutes-20111207.pdf
>
> Action items:
>
> 	- Justin to work with Microsoft Legal on the appropriate citation/reference to MSPS based on the new license for inclusion with the MSPS content in the mapping document, and any process for the PWG to make a formal request
> 	- Ron or Bill to post a call for wider participation of driver developers for the XPS/MSPS stuff
> 	- Mike to make "first-index" in JPS3 1-based instead of 0-based

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.