[Cloud] next conference call Monday Dec 19 2011 from 1:00 to 2:00
wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 13:02:57 EST 2012
It is my understanding that there will be a one-hour Cloud Working Group meeting on Monday, January 16 at 1 PM EST.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)
Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.
(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
(2) Approve Cloud Imaging WG minutes from last teleconference
(3) Action items from last meeting (updating status and refreshing these may be the primary discussion items).
· Decide next work after mapping document
· All members to work with Larry to fill out Cloud Printing spreadsheet
· Start WG last call of Job Ticket document over holiday break (Working Group Last Call for PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities specification ended January 8 2012)
· Submit updated charter for SC approval (PENDING)
· Continue Mapping of PWG Semantic Model elements into PPD, MSPS, and JDF formats (Best Practices Document)
· Ira to work with Justin on MSPS mapping (PENDING)
· Justin to work with Microsoft Legal on the appropriate citation/reference to MSPS based on the new license for inclusion with the MSPS content in the mapping document, and any process for the PWG to make a formal request (ONGOING)
· Ron or Bill to post a call for wider participation of driver developers for the XPS/MSPS stuff (ONGOING)
· Mike to make "first-index" in JPS3 1-based instead of 0-based (ONGOING - part of next update)
· Mike to prepare new draft of PPD Mapping whitepaper (ONGOING)Ira to work with Justin on MSPS mapping
(4) Review Job Ticket Working Group last call comments (since this has not been done in MFD WG, and assuming that Pete and a reasonable number of commenters are in attendance))
(5) Next Steps
Bill Wagner, Cloud WG Vice Chair.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cloud