[Cloud] Updated spreadsheet for cloud and mobility testing.

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 23:42:10 UTC 2012

I have updated the spreadsheet with additional information.

After testing the Epson applications, I added a column for scanning since I
was able to scan and deliver via an email application, as well as to a cloud
storage location.

I have noticed depending on the OS and the application, not all of the print
methods are available.  I'm doing some more research and testing, as it is
somewhat confusing.

Larry Upthegrove

believed to be clean.