[Cloud] Updated spreadsheet for cloud and mobility testing.

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 23:04:06 UTC 2012

Please proceed with the cleanup of the cloud model document - there were a
couple of notes in the minutes from Monday's meeting.

I didn't have the FTP login when I sent out the spreadsheet, I now have it
and will add another version to include the note for Google cloud/FedEx.

I'm also updating the drawing we discussed Monday.

Thanks!

Larry