I have posted the minutes from today's Cloud Imaging WG meeting to:
Our next conference call is May 21, 2012 at 3pm ET.
- Mike to provide updated use cases text for Cloud Print Model
- Mike to provide updated design requirements for Cloud Print Model
- Joe to update definition of visible/visibility to cover AAA
- Larry to write a one-paragraph introduction covering key points of why we are writing a Cloud Print Model and Requirements
- Bill to supply initial section 3 rationale text for CLOUDMAP
- Paul to draft a mapping chapter for IPDS/AFP
- Ira to update Cloud charter to change title, make CLOUDMAP standards-track, and add a CLOUDMAP2 with IPDS/AFP and DMTF CIM
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.