[Cloud] Cloud white board diagram from meeting - converted tovisio/pdf

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:10:32 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

I agree with your observations below.

Except that the Associate Receipt and Register Receipt below
should be simply Associate Response and Register Response
(consistent w/ other PWG SM operations Request/Response).

They are quite different from a JobReceipt (an ornamented
original User's JobTicket w/ actual chosen and defaulted
values per the Job processing <service>).

And in IPP and PWG SM, we're thinking the Subscription-like
paradigm, so the operations are called CreatePrintAssociation
and CreatePrintRegistration (at least that's what Pete and I
have assumed).

We don't use Subscribe as an operation in PWG SM - I don't
think the Cloud abstract operations should be called simply
Associate and Register.  They also both should have input
parameters of the lease time for the created object - nothing
is forever...

believed to be clean.