[Cloud] RE: Cloud model drawing posted

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 16:33:21 UTC 2012

Thanks Larry,

I think this reflects the last conference call, with a few little
exceptions. The legend is a good idea.

1.       My understanding is that all Cloud Print Service/Cloud Print
Manager lines should be arrowed.

2.       Capabilities (which may be dynamic) were grouped with status, which
needs to be supported in the Cloud Print Service/Cloud Print Manager
interface. Perhaps they do not need to be included in  printer registration.
I suggest that whatever in the Cloud Print Provider handles printer
registration must  also communicate with the Cloud Print Service to obtain
the status/configuration information.

Depending on what we settle with, this diagram will need a lot of text
explanation.

Thanks for posting this.

Bill Wagner