[Cloud] IPP and Cloud today meeting -quick summary- July 23th

Ron Nevo rnevo at sea.samsung.com
Mon Jul 23 20:08:32 UTC 2012

Hi
We had a non regular cloud and IPP join meeting to discuss the IPP F2F slides and the Cloud  diagram.

1.       No comments for IPP F2F slides

2.       Bill Wagner will post the Cloud F2F slides by July 25th for first review . comments will be by e-mail.

3.       Larry will update the diagram per our today discussion.

a.       In the future we need to have more specific diagrams per use cases or per processes

Thank You,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD68EC.C91C2D50]
Ron Nevo | Senior Manager | Product Marketing
Partners, Solutions, Information Security, MPS, Standards and Certifications
Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group-Cloud Imaging
Member of the NIAP network Device Technical Community
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Enterprise Business Division

85 Challenger Road | Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
P 201.329.6231
C 201.220.5945
rnevo at sea.samsung.com<mailto:rnevo at sea.samsung.com>
http://www.samsung.com/us/printersolutions/