[Cloud] F2F Slides

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 02:57:03 UTC 2012

I have posted the Meeting and Plenary slides for the Cloud F2F meetings at :

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Meeting-Aug-2012.pdf and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/Cloud-WG-Plenary-Aug-2012.pdf

Please review and post objections and comments to this mail list.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner