[Cloud] Updating cloud printing sequence diagrams to an improved format

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 22:12:27 UTC 2012

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/Cloud Print Sequence drawing revision
12_6.vsd

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/Cloud Print Sequence drawing revision
12_6.pdf

I redid the initial sequence drawing to incorporate the suggestions and
discussions from the 12/5 face to face meeting.

I would appreciate feedback or suggestions before I update all the other
sequence drawings.

I am also going to add a descriptive paragraph for each sequence drawing.
For the revised drawing:

This sequence drawing represents the operations for a print submittal which
contains a single document.

No errors occur in the document or in the print processing.

The Printer is already registered in the Cloud and the User is associated
with the Cloud Print Service.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Larry

believed to be clean.