[Cloud] "Support Levels" for the SM2.0/PWG:PJT

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Feb 12 18:26:27 UTC 2013

All

I was asked to provide a set of (call them) support levels for the
SM2.0/PWG:PJT.   I have done some initial work and wanted to send it out
for comment to get some initial feedback from PWG members and Google to
see if this meets the needs.

All of my documentation is done as C-Code for now.   [For BJSON, JSON,
XML or whatever, as you will see later, my code contains a "def" struct
for each element/attribute/value which are used for converting internal
binary (struct) data.]

[ Note the current posted document has no copyright, etc. - not
important at this point, as I would like to make as much of my current
effort as open as possible.]

Please review info at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/pwg.pjt.level.config.for.PWG.h

glen

believed to be clean.