[Cloud] Monday 18 February Concall at 3PM ET

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 18:49:38 UTC 2013

As agreed, we will have a conference call on Monday 18 Feb at 3PM EST,
12Noon PST.

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

Meeting information
Topic: IPP/Cloud Imaging WG Telecon