[Cloud] Google's Local Discovery Draft Specification

kdLucas kdlucas at google.com
Sat Feb 16 02:58:06 UTC 2013

Google has drafted a local discovery specification that is based loosely on
mDNS. You may recall we asked for input on this while we were researching
which protocol to use.

Here is our draft, and we'd appreciate any feedback you may have. We hope
to implement this over the next few months so it would help if you provided
comments within the next few weeks.

Regards,

Kelly
kdLucas