[Cloud] update to Cloud Printing Requiremenst and Model document

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 01:54:38 UTC 2013

I have posted an update to the Cloud Print Model specification reflecting
the comments mad at the February f2f w/r to section 3. Specifically, I have
added several use cases that are intended to be reflected in the sequence
diagrams of section 4. Some questions remains, and I expect that there will
be some objections to the use cases as I have stated them, so please take a
look. The document is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20130220.pdf and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20130220.docx

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.