[Cloud] Cloud Print Manager Operations

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 14:53:08 UTC 2013

I have posted a discussion draft of the new operations for the Cloud Print
Manager to  Cloud Print Service interface. These are based on Pete's
original suggestions as modified in our December face-to-face, and I suggest
that the minutes to the meeting be referred to in considering this draft. I
see some differences relative to the IPP SIX draft  Mike posted last week.so
these should be resolved. Mike may have developed the ideas further since
the December meeting.

The draft is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/CPM%20Ops.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/CPM%20Ops.docx

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.