[Cloud] Cloud Client Operations

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 16:15:49 UTC 2013

I agree that items in yellow are probably not applicable to Cloud Print. I
highlighted things that especially bothered me and I guess I was thinking of
the SM Common Semantics and Model update with respect to the 'add'
operations, since they are referenced in other operations descriptions.

Thanks,

Bill W.