[Cloud] RE: [MFD] Is the wd-cloudmap document in the correct directory?

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Thu Apr 25 19:00:07 UTC 2013

Hi Glen,

Where the responsibility for the work product has been transferred from the
Cloud Imaging working group to the Semantic Model working group, all drafts
will now be stored in the /mfd/wd directory.

I have an action item open to contact Ira and ask him what we should do
under PWG process 3.0 to choose a new document name so that it won't be
confusing. As you are correctly pointing out, having a document with cloud
in its name being placed in the /mfd/wd seems a little odd.

I'll post the information about adjusting the name of the document to both
the MFD and Cloud mailing lists once I contact Ira and get his guidance on
how the process works.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul