[Cloud] Imaging System Requirement and Model

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 16:31:54 UTC 2013

I have posted an update to this document reflecting the comments from the
last conference call.

The PDF is "final" (not redline) format.  The docx can be viewed in final or
redline as desired.

Note that, as requested,  I added use cases or variations covering device
registration and job request from imaging device, both of which will require
new operations. I am particularly concerned about device registration, which
I suspect will add enough complexity to the model to delay completion but
will not deal with registration sufficiently to encourage adoption. But I
look forward to being proved wrong.

I also anticipate  that Larry and/or Michael will pick up the overall model
diagram and sequence analysis in section 4 so that we may proceed with this

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.