[Cloud] registration lifetime

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:53:22 UTC 2013

Hi Randy,

Yes, we agreed to add a TTL to the registration (consistent w/ notification
subscriptions,
etc.).

The Device-Keep-Alive operation was renamed Get-Notifications (to align w/
IPP).
The notifications *are* asynchronous from the Cloud Imaging Service to the
Proxy
(keep-alive, jobs-available, etc.).  The in-band IPP Get-Notifications
mapping saves
introducing XMPP or some other notification transport.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com