[Cloud] Document access

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 19:30:37 UTC 2013

Although there was a slight glitch for Cloud (which Mike has fixed), the
HTTP alias gives access to the FTP site, so that anything posted to the FTP
site now or in the past should be accessible via HTTP.   Chances are that
many of us will continue to post using Filezilla, but these posts will be
accessible using HTTP (for traditional feature deprived browsers).