[Cloud] New Draft -Cloud Conference Call at 3PM ET

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 20:11:15 UTC 2014

Because of an insufficient number of participants, today’s conference call is cancelled. Since IPP will not be  meeting until March 3, we have rescheduled the next Cloud WG meeting to next Monday, February 24. Please review comment resolution and revised text before then. Emailed comments are solicited as well.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner