[Cloud] Minutes posted from today's conference call

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Dec 1 20:55:02 UTC 2014

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's Cloud Imaging WG conference call to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/minutes/cloud-concall-minutes-20141201.pdf

Our next conference call will be on December 15, 2014 at 3pm ET. We hope to move the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model specification to WG Last Call shortly and review any comments that are received over the holiday break early next year.