[Cloud] Minutes posted from today's meeting

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jan 12 20:50:46 UTC 2015

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's Cloud Imaging Model WG conference call to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/minutes/cloud-concall-minutes-20150112.pdf

Our next (joint) conference call will be on January 26, 2015 at 3pm ET.

WG Last Call of the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model document will continue until January 23, 2015 (the Friday before the next concall), at which point we will likely move the document to PWG Last Call.

Thank you all for your participation!