Hello! I got off a different concall late and dialed in, but no one was
there. Did I miss it?
From: owner-ids at pwg.org [mailto:owner-ids at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:35 PM
To: ids at pwg.org
Subject: IDS> Reminder: IDS Conference Call, Thursday July 10, 1:00 PM EDT
There will be an IDS conference call at 1:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM PDT) this
The toll free number for the call is: 1-866-365-4406
The passcode is: 2635888#
1. Identify minutes taker.
2. Approve minutes from June 25/26, PWG meeting.
3. Review action item status.
4. Status of draft.
5. New business?
6. Next teleconference (July 24)
1. Joe Murdock: Provide some discussion points regarding build date
and/or version date as they apply to Applications, Firmware, etc.
2. Joe Murdock: Present an example of how Certification State (and/or
Configuration State) could be generated and used.
3. Randy Turner: Ask the IETF NEA Working Group (or other groups) for
their thoughts on attributes such as Time Source, Minimum Cipher Suite,
Bridging, Minimum Encryption Key Length, etc. Are any of these applicable
to the industry in general?
4. Ron Bergman: NAP Binding and extensions.