Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com
Wed Sep 3 13:17:24 EDT 2008

There will be an IDS conference call at 1:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM PDT) this
Thursday.

Note the NEW Teleconference number and access code are now used.
Please contact me if you do not have the new number.

Agenda:
1. Identify Minute Taker
2. Approval of minutes from 8/13 F2F meeting
3. Review Action Items  (see below)
4. Review latest HCD Health Assessment Attributes Specification.
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idsattributes10-20080903.pdf
(.doc)    or
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idsattributes10-20080903_ncb.pdf
5. Review latest NAP Binding Specification, if I can finish in time.
6. New business

Action Items:

1. Randy Turner will ask the IETF NEA Working Group (or other groups) for
their thoughts on attributes such as Time Source, Minimum Cipher Suite,
Bridging, Minimum Encryption Key Length, etc.  Are any of these applicable
to the industry in general?

2. Jerry Thrasher will clarify the definitions of Downloadable Application
and Resident Application.

3. Jerry Thrasher will determine whether "none" or "NULL" (or something
else) will be used to indicate no Minimum Cipher Suite.

4. [TDB] will figure out how and where the description of each attribute
applies to each interface being addressed.

5. Ron Bergman will add string representation of versions for firmware
application, resident application and downloadable application in the
optional table.

6. Ron Bergman will update the Firewall Setting to be consistent with the
new NEA format.

7. Joe Murdock will investigate whether a PEAP request is made to a switch,
and then the switch makes the request to RADIUS.