IDS> NEA proposal

Ron.Bergman at Ron.Bergman at
Thu Sep 4 14:40:30 EDT 2008

Randy's proposal is now available at:  (.doc)

             Randy Turner
             <rturner at amalfisy
             Sent by:                  ids at
             owner-ids at                                          cc
             09/04/2008 10:55          IDS> NEA proposal

Hi All,

For those of you who are not subscribed to the IETF NEA WG list, the
attached RTF file contains the email message & proposal that hit
the NEA list on 8/17.

I tried to post this in the IDS area on the FTP server, but I guess
the password I *thought* was correct turned out to NOT be correct.
someone post this document of record to the FTP server (IDS area) for

(See attached file: NEA-mailing-list-proposal.rtf)