IDS> IDS Wiki page

Nevo, Ron NevoR at sharpsec.com
Mon Jan 26 09:53:31 EST 2009

Hi Lee

Thanks for your comment; I will update the page soon.

Regards
Ron Nevo
Senior Product Manager
Information Security, DVM, Standards and Compliance
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America

www.sharpusa.com/products/applications/home/

Sharp Plaza  Mahwah    NJ 07430      nevor at sharpsec.com
Phone: 201-760-3937   Fax: 201-529-9673  Cell: 201-220-5945

The contents of this email are the property of the sender.

If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it .

If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.

Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

"Be Secure. Be Sharp."