Dave Whitehead david at lexmark.com
Tue Feb 3 15:29:25 EST 2009

All,

Here's the agenda for this Thursday's CC.

As far as document review, I would like to quickly cover the attribute
spec so Jerry can accept the changes.  We'll then discuss the issues Brian
has with the binding spec and try to come to a consensus.

Hopefully, we have some time to address the other issues.

Thanks,

dhw

David H. Whitehead
Development Engineer
Lexmark International, Inc.
859.825.4914
davidatlexmarkdotcom

PWG IDS Conference Call: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 1:00 PM EST
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570
Attendee access code: (by request only)

Agenda

(1) Identify minute taker

(2) Meeting conducted under rules of PWG IP Policy

(3) Review/approve minutes from PWG Jan. 22 CC

(4) Review Action Items

(5) Document Review

        Attributes
        Binding

(6) Review Issues

        Nancy's questions on 4 SOH attributes
                MS-Quarantine-State
                MS-Machine-Inventory
                MS-Packet-Info
                MS-CorrelationId

        Class plug-in for assessment without remediation is not as useful.
 Are there any common remediation steps the PWG could define?

(7) F2F Meeting Topics/Agenda.

(8) Next Steps / Next Meetings
        Subsequent teleconferences are scheduled for February ???.
        Thursdays at 1:00 PM EST.