IDS> yet another MS-SOH update

Brian Smithson brian.smithson at ricoh-usa.com
Thu Mar 12 15:14:35 EDT 2009

It's now version 5.0.2. This is the version that now appears here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc246924.aspx, which means that
the reference in our [HCD-NAP] document specifies a particular version
but points to a moving target (I'll look into fixing that).

You can download the PDF here:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/e/6/ae6e4142-aa58-45c6-8dcf-a657e5900cd3/%5BMS-SOH%5D.pdf

I ran a diff of the 5.01 and 5.0.2 PDFs and uploaded the results (to big
to email) here:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/MS-SOH%20diffs%205.0.1-5.0.2.pdf. I
recommend that you use a wide screen and maximize the window :-). I did
a side-by-side diff because the consolidated diff indicated changes that
weren't really changes.

The main changes are that they expanded "Correlation ID" in 2.2.7, and
(conveniently) added change tracking information in clause 7.

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson