Dave Whitehead david at lexmark.com
Fri Mar 13 15:30:26 EDT 2009

Lee, Randy,

If I remember correctly, we wanted to present our attribute definitions to
some knowledgeable people within the NEA group and solicit feedback.  We
knew the meeting was coming up and (I think) Randy said he was going and
would distribute our document.  Basically, we were hoping for feedback
before our last call process ended.

dhw

David H. Whitehead
Development Engineer
Lexmark International, Inc.
859.825.4914
davidatlexmarkdotcom

"Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com>
Sent by: owner-ids at pwg.org
03/13/09 03:18 PM

<ids at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: IDS> FW: [Nea] Starting WGLC for PA-TNC and PB-TNC

Hi Randy,

At the IDS telecon yesterday, I just got the sense that  there was
something that people were expecting from the NEA group.  Maybe I
misunderstood.  If the only item is approval of the PA-TNC (with the
attributes that were introduced), then I guess we're  covered.

By "on their radar", I was looking for some agenda item  referring to the
PWG or "printing".    Perhaps I was being too  explicit in my expectations
for their agenda.

lee