Dave Whitehead david at lexmark.com
Tue Apr 14 14:33:45 EDT 2009

All,

I am moving The Printer Working Group (PWG) Hardcopy Device Health
Assessment Attributes document to PWG Last Call.

This PWG Last Call period commences today, April 14, 2009, and will end
May 19, 2009.

We know there are comments coming from the TNC WG but we'll handle them
within the PWG LC process.

Please review the attributes document and submit any comments.  It can be
found at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idsattributes10-20090218.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idsattributes10-20090218.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-idsattributes10-20090218_ncb.pdf

Thanks,

dhw

David H. Whitehead
Development Engineer