[IDS] agenda bashing

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Aug 17 07:24:11 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I would like to have a short agenda bashing session at the beginning
of the regular IDS meeting on Tuesday - I will try and post a current
draft of the NEA Binding document I'm working on prior to Tuesday.
I've spent a lot of time looking at our high-level attribute doc, the
NAP binding doc, as well as my own additions to the NEA binding doc.
 From this work, I have some discussion points that I would like to go
over at the F2F (since I'm here for once :)

Thanks,
Randy

believed to be clean.