I have posted an updated draft of the NAP Binding Spec (dated December
3, 2009) here: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-ids-napsoh10-20091203.pdf
This draft incorporates changes that Joe made which have not been
reviewed by the WG ("B", below) and additional changes that I made ("A",
below). The last two items under "A" should close an old action item
that I had which some how escaped being listed in the action items
A. Changes to create the December 3 version:
· Removed "need not" from reference to RFC 2119
· Fixed broken cross-reference in 4.2, at the end of 4.5.1, and
in 4.7 (they had been broken for several versions)
· Added some missing RFC and other references, and corrected
some other references
· Changed all references to specific clauses in Microsoft (MS-*)
documents to references to sections by title.
· Added a note at the beginning of the References section to
indicate the lack of durable links to specific versions of Microsoft
B. Changes to create the November 30 version
· Added NAPSystemHealthID for conformance in section 6.2
· Updated bad document reference in section 6.4
· Removed stale editor comments
Please review and be prepared to discuss at the December 9 F2F in Austin.
PM, Security Research
PMP, CSM, CISSP, CISA, ISO 27000 PA
Advanced Imaging and Network Technologies
Ricoh Americas Corporation
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...